Even if I agree in part with some of your post the killer is :-...

1. 25,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Even if I agree in part with some of your post the killer is :- The point of vaccination is to remove the doubt and ring fence protection from the family to your close social contacts and beyond.

Most "normal" vaccines do this to a greater or lessor degree, but this one does not fit the pattern and regardless of what you wish for the figures prove that it is not a ring fence in any way

Was originally advertised as 95% effective as it got into use it was showing about 70%, the last figures I read it was at 30 to 40% and finally the news that it does not work on the latest strain

Then add in adverse effects, and you can still catch Covid and spread Covid, so why this mad program to inject everyone in the world regardless of it ever working

Look at any of the lowest jabbed countries/states in the world and they will be the ones with the least number of deaths and the least infections

So I have to ask who is being naive, it is plain for the world to see as the powers to be just can't cover up everything

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.