CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Wearthefoxhat,You wrote:"((Anybody seen an updated MPS report...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Wearthefoxhat,

You wrote:

"((Anybody seen an updated MPS report yet?? Somehow I don't think we will. )"

I asked the same question before, (which I believe is an important one), but it went unanswered.

MPS, if it had any ethics that is, it should come out clean and tell us all what went wrong (if and when). If nothing is/or went wrong, they should clarify the issue in an urgent manner, to put pay on this saga once and for all.

After all, there is many people's livelihood at stake here, and sanity should prevail. And to top it all off, we had a broker coming out lately with a current reviewed valuation of around the $1.30 mark, from an original valuation of around $9 per share. That's a big drop in anyone's language, and begs some answers.

IMHO, if MPS doesn't agree with that, they should come out clean and tell us as to why they'd think that the other broker's recommendations are incorrect and show us all as to why they'd think that they are wrong.

1) What was THE ORIGINAL VALUATION per share they (MPS) put on CDU prior to all that big drilling campaign started..?????
    2) Wasn't there another revaluation, even bigger than the first one, at a later date..???
    3) How did they arrive to those figures..???

But, the silence is deafening. And that doesn't bode well for us shareholders.

In the meantime we are at each others throat, (the believers and the non believers), and split into two camps.

The believers are so much into the faction that they believe that the whole thing has been intentionally set up, and manipulated by outside forces, to reap their money off them, that it isn't funny anymore, and fail to believe that they are facing something that could cost them a lot.
    There is even someone on these threads that IMO wrote to the effect, that he will follow the Messiah (CDU) until the death, lol. That is very good attitude lol.!!!!!

Then we have the unbelievers that consist of many investors that sold out and cutting their losses, and a few others who are trying to shed some light into the mess.

In the meantime, the one and only person, (along with the MPS brokers), who lead us all to where we are now, is not saying anything, nor admit to anything. A very scarey position to be in, IMHO.

A bit like the splititng of the red sea by the messiah to let his followers through to the other side safely, while the unbelievers were drowing behind them.

The difference is though, that in this instance it appears that the spell is not working properly half way through the passage, and it is evident that the water is falling back upon us and.........

The messiah is therefore, now urgently required to cast his spell once again and soon, otherwise.....

Good luck mate, and all.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.