LGL 5.41% $1.40 lynch group holdings limited

the truth be know

1. 1,214 Posts.
    ves,

There are some people who are pains in the a*se by intent, and there are those who just can't help themselves. You're in the later category.

I know your type, mate. You'll spend the entire gold bull market berating anyone who doubts your religion, then when the cycle eventually turns to other things (might be years, who knows too far in advance?), you'll ride the train down the other side of the mountain.

You're a zealot, mate - not an investor.

If you want some respect, don't criticise people for buying into and out of a particular gold stock. Gold, like anything else, moves to the top of a channel, then moves to the bottom.

The only variable is that final, blow-off top which happens when taxi drivers tell you all about their favourite gold junior.

In the meantime, settle yourself down! LGL isn't the only company in the world which mines gold. It's a bloody good one (I wouldn't own it, if I thought otherwise), but there are plenty of other good prospects out there.

There are any number of reasons why people might sell LGL (myself included). In fact, I sold some when gold hit the top of its channel a week or so, ago. I'll be buying back when gold finishes its correction. How's that a bad thing?

Your endless ramping of LGL (bold subject line, one paragraph posts) just clogs up the threads. Where's the meat in the sandwich, mate?

Anyway, if you want people to believe in your LGL cause, try convincing them with logic, rather than berating them for their stupidity!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.