BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

the truth behind the cochrane report, page-2

1. 1,130 Posts.
    cochrane report put to rest i extract the fol 2 passages to show that this report has again been given the journalists' dressings to say what it does not purport to say. quote 1 illustrates what REAL experts upon whose reputation the cochrane authors were trying to get respectablity by association and quote 2 showing what jefferson(one of the cochcrane authors) trying to do damage control.

QUOTE 1
    "It's also going to confuse (medical) practitioners, in my view,'' said Dr. Frederick Hayden, a leading antiviral expert from the University of Virginia whose studies are among those the authors draw upon to reach their conclusions.

"And the fact that it's appearing in a widely disseminated journal like the Lancet may provide it with credibility that is undeserved.''

QUOTE 2
    And Dr. Tom Jefferson said anyone taking from the review the message that neuraminidase inhibitors -- the better known of which is oseltamivir or Tamiflu -- do not work against H5N1 avian influenza would be misreading the article.

UNQUOTE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.