SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

the truth hour

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

Looks today another red day and at that stage who can say if we finish with anoth double digit down,or maybe a "reasonable acceptable" 1 or 2% ?

Probably nobody that respect his own common sense can forecast mainly under such really dramatic sittuation we are in.

But like always,the truth hour must arrive.

That hour doesnt comes because 100 guys come here and scream BUY or predict and forecast a disaster suggesting SELL.

The truth hour comes when the balance sheet of the company is presented and all holders and shrters receive a "conclusion"

How many oz produced which average price was sell less all expenses happened to produce .

What kind of "bad result" a company must have to justify the drop of 86.5% of his value.
    Maybe a huge loss,,, that ones that put the company under knees and a beggar in the bank market ? Maybe, in spite several leverage companies are just now on market exactly under that sittuation and they go ahead buying /selling and so on..

We dont have any single indication that the volume or the average selling price or average costing price will generate such strong and dramatic "loss".
    To be honest the company gave clear indication of
    a) cash flow positive
    b) results positive
    c) keeping the intention to provide some dividend

Well...

Remains some (like always) evil forecasters that can say.. But they told will pay dividend many months ago.And now ?
    Yes,maybe the change their mind,but many months ago also the volume of Murchinson was 0.8 and now is 1.8.
    This is more than double... (with the same costing price)

The numebrs doesnt match

Share price x fundamentals just doesnt match

When something like that happens,each person reading that can make his own search... I s abolutely mathematic..in not long term (I'm talking less than 1 year and maybe less than 6 months) one or other tyhing happens

1) the market became aware of such bad new (about company resultsZ) than the people say..ahhhhh now I understand why the price dropped so much.

2) or the price is adjusted absoletely fair and very frequently overshot to the upside matching the good results and making the share price fair again.

Nobody here must be scare. The truth hour will come.
    No share scape of that !

Cato

Note: Like always not giving advise just expressing my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.