DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

the truth hurts, page-12

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    highlanda

I think the words of the song go like this.....don't worry be happy ! I know I find that overwhelmingly hard to do at times when you're down in the trenches but I think it's fair to say we are all a bit touchy at the moment about our investment. At least I know I am.

Anyway.....there's no ill will here between us I'm sure.
    Of course your comments are appreciated !

After all without differences of opinions at times what a boring old forum this would be.

Have a look at the twin turbo corolla he thinks were gone. He's also got one of those red hearts. I think it means he's a respected poster. Gees...........let's hope that opinion is not right otherwise you and I are slaughtered.

Good on him for giving his opinion I feel it's what he believes. Yikes he's got our financials results to support him.

Anyways...... our new found forum friend Kempy playing on the flank has come in at 9.6 million shares. Not bad Kempy keep accumulating. Kiddle and Meehan playing down the centre line with 28.2 million and 33.2 million shares respectively are providing the main thrust of our attack.
    The newcomer to the team our top draught pick ( Boag's ) long John Evans already coming in at 9.1 million shares.
    And Bobby Gee the Godfather of Intermoco with a holding amount that would burden a Mack truck at 103.6 million shares.

What can I say I have pumped out all of the above without having one beer. Gee... I am impressed !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.