the truth - more facts from israel , page-17

1. 406 Posts.
    My apology for the word . You are right .Was improperly used .
    As to the epilogue of your post . Not at all . You used that nuclear word . I know nothing about the subject .
    It is not a threat at all . It is just a fact . If somebody wants to annihilate you , the logic is , not to let him do it . The rest is open to interpretation . No more gas chambers , mate .

BTW . Rotterdam has now 60% of its population of no DUTCH origines .
    Do you think they , the DUTCH , should leave , and go somewhere else , only because they have become a minority in their own town ?

A gang from our northern neighbours , DOGMATICALLY , thinks we should give up Northern Australia . Hypothetically though , if in say 2070 , 60% of the Northern Australia , be inhabitated , by those people , your rational is to advise Aussies to evacuate that place because of the numbers game ?

Mind you that gang was RESPONSIBLE for the DEATH of 200 people in Bali , as well as hundreds more of innocent Christians n Moslems in their country before Bali.

As to the word TERROR , my friend , 700 Israelis were BLOWN UP in pieces plus 3000 injured + scores of thousands will be terminally mentally suffer for the rest of their life , because of TERROR .

And if you want to know what this means , get in touch with the Aussie SURIVERS of the Bali attack and find for yourself .Duff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.