the truth - more facts from israel , page-52

1. 2,070 Posts.
    re: fallguy;the truth - more facts from israel I think jews like you live the "Alas - oh woe is me" kind of life. I think you keep returning to the post-war wave of sympathy and shame that was felt by gentiles towards jews for what they had suffered. Jews are conditioned by that wave of political correctness to believe that makes jews a privileged people above criticism. How else would jews support doing to others what was done to them? And still take the moral high ground and accuse their detractors of anti-semitism? And equate anti-zionism with anti-semitism.

Aborigines now have articulate and influential leaders who have not yet become as corrupt as the Israeli leaders because they haven't had the POWER. It's also ironic that there are so many parallels between the aborigines and the arabs.

Truly, the golden age for jews was the post WW2 era. Never have jews been so cossetted, so sympathised with, so privileged. Now things are returning to the status quo - just another national identity exemplified by Israel and you know what? Not a nice one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.