KAR 0.83% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

the truth (nobody escape)

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

The second aspect I would like address(not in a negative mood,but so realistic) is..

Exist a huge gap between what we talk here in HC what the company talk to us and what all market talk TO US.

We usually blame luagh and give very low credit to this brokers.We should review our views.
    In the end of the day when they have so LOW LOEVEL of target(like Mq giving us 6 target..maybe he is not so crazy.
    When Morgan Stanly talk about "funding" and I wrote surprised about so "amazing" comment..Maybe he is not so crazy(in the end of the day we are not openly farmin Brazl and loooking for a JV between 10-20% asking aboutr 300m ?

Also,when people come and sell at 5.50 and we scream(I for sure) that guiys are crazy ?
    Maybe they are not.. They sold much better than we can sell today.

The inconvcenient truth is..Most of us here in HC are 100% wrong.(inclusive me,obviously)

We can say whetever we want,we can scream,complaint,show 200 aspects the market is overlooking and just closing ther eyes but all that blablabla doesnt change oine single cent the truth that the share price translate.
    We can't captivate and excite the market even under 5 .
    Where we go today ? 4.50 ? and tomorrow 4.47 and 2 days before the debvt celining 3.99 ?

I don't need re-state my highly un pleasure with some action (or lack of) Kar board team., I thing I over state my decisive view about thjeir weaknesses and much earlier than this "share drop".

The last explanation I received from one board member was " the shares without income /cash flow" are smashed but as sooin we have the JV for sure the market will react.

Again the boeard refuse to look to himnself and blame himself,preferng looking to outsides aspects to justify our lacj of

- retail
    -lack of dozens of funds interest
    -lack of good PR acting together press
    -lack of good PR acting with brokers

Yes,the comnpany can (liek us here) scream "we have plenty activity with press, we are close freinds of brokers...yes the company can scream whetever they want inclusive say the board can't manage the price or others opinion.,.

But the "others opinion are clearly state in the inetrst to buy this "bargain price".

Lost of confidence !!!
    (I alerted heavily this will happen in lack of major actions.

Today we spud Grace alone in spite severao times the company told they are looking fort partners..They raise money also for that reason.

The market is not happy we will have 90%.
    We are afraid we will loose 90m!!! cash That is the truth.

The truth is our share excite us, the holders...but not the people outside...

The market look and think.,.maybe tomorrow when will be lower than today..

Is shame,is sad,is absolutely not desired but this is the truth..

People here can scream to me.,.,.stop with your short term views and loook the next 5 or 10 years..
    Sorry mates,,I just can't..
    5 or 10 year to make what? 100% ?
    I prefer in that casew betyter and much less risky shares.
    Kar just makes sense short/medium term and high prize in positive case.,

All os us have a believe that Kar is seating over zilions of TCF's.

When all people that undersdtand deeply O&G says..sorry..I'm not interest in Grace we must (at least) respect their inteligence... Grace is 49% good and 51% positive. If its not for sure somebody would come to share the challenge.
    Nobody came..They looked alldata and all this "kar announcement" is just a amazing piece of "nothing and blablabla".

Yes..inconvenient..But still

The truth !

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.