CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I believe in GW and find it difficult to understand those who...

1. 133 Posts.
    I believe in GW and find it difficult to understand those who believe we can do what ever we like to our planet home and not suffer consequences.

I live on the east coast of Australia and have seen pristine areas of coast line deteriorate in the 60 years since I was a child, mostly due to population growth and the consequential over use. With the world wide population continuing to boom, the situation can only get worse. I also wonder if the hugh mountains of earth we are moving around to mine resources, the billions of barrel?s of liquid we suck from our planet, the massive dams we build, the deep rock formations we are cracking to release gas, the huge amounts of cold water we are attempting to inject into our hot rock mantle to create steam power, under ground nuclear bomb tests??.have something to do with natural disasters we are experiencing. Just how much interference with nature can our planet take?

We live in these times, an imperfect world mostly powered by coal and in which I invest because I expect to make money from my investment. I look forward to the day all coal can be burnt cleanly as I do not like the nuclear alternative or what dirty cola is doing to our environment. Perhaps we are witnessing in Japan now a very sound developing argument not to go nuclear.
    Either way, coal is here now and for many more years to come. The more money invested in coal will also bring on clean coal technology sooner. I would like to say that I only invest in environmentally friendly investments in support of my beliefs, but there is money in coal so I guess I am too greedy to adhere to my principals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.