SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Just for sake of clarity and anyone who might be interested. I...

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Just for sake of clarity and anyone who might be interested. I don't work for Slater and Gordon. My brief bio is:
    11 years vehicle repair industry working for large listed dealer groups - UK
    6 years working insurance liaison with industry suppliers and CMC - UK
    13 years working large listed insurer - u'writing/clams mgt/training/industry liaison - AUS
    4 years working vocational training management - business and finance - AUS
    3 years - todate self employed financial analyst - AUS

I hold an MBA and a Masters in Applied Finance I also hold a City and Guilds in vehicle refinishing/body repair (but that is long dated wouldn't know a spray gun from a pistol now )

So there you have it. All my comments are based on my own research and my deduced logical conclusions derived from my experiences and networks. My comments are no more or less accurate (though I post with good intent) than anyone else's comments - they should be just read as discussion points.

One thing I can say with certainty is my calculations on company earnings etc will be wrong. To what degree of 'wrong' I don't know but I post them with best intentions and they are based on my genuine research of numbers and thoughts about the industry. If I happen to be right within a few $m that will be just luck on my part - as it would be if anyone else happened to get it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.