LYC 0.14% $6.97 lynas rare earths limited

The truth will prevail...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    I was asked by another poster the other day just how worried I am about the recent share price drop. Technically I haven't seen any days with enough significant volume to worry about outstanding news or anything other hidden market moving information. If there was a good reason to sell the volume would confirm this. Instead the price has slowly drifted to where it is today and many of us have seen this entire act before. IMO it is just disenchanted investors dropping one by one. The interesting question is who is buying...

Anyway, one of the reasons I am invested in LYC is that Lynas is a company in a true green industry that is just getting started. Lynas will be a company that will be recognized for it's contribution to the green movement for many years to come. It is inevitable that the world will wake up and realize we have to conquer the climate change issue. Lynas will be ready and willing to be front and center in the effort and IMO will lead the industry in green RE production...

Lynas is probably is better off now than it ever has been before. The problem is that many people do not recognize this. Amanda is doing everything she can to show that Lynas is open for business and plans to be around for the foreseeable future. Recently she has sounded almost elated when discussing the 6 month license renewal and the absolute conditions that have been defined a clear pathway forward...

Face it, the decision by the Malaysian government has been made and it is impossible for them to walk it back. Mahathir, Anwar or Micky Mouse would not shut down Lynas because doing so would tank the Malaysian economy, it just would and Japan would see to it. The fallout from a failed Malaysian economy would be total political suicide for any Malaysian politician including Fuzzy, Wong and Yeo...

Also, attention from the entire world, the political trade wars and many other factors are now working together to make it very difficult for Wong Tack to mount a new attack. He is angry that he lost the war but he is probably angrier to see that interest is dwindling in the SMSL movement. Sure he may have a few options left but they are largely ceremonial and momentum is swinging very quickly to the side of Lynas and the truth...

I am more convinced than ever that Lynas will define the RE industry. Amanda must be enthralled with the different opportunities that guide her vision for the future. Think about the global implications of the joint venture with Blue Line and how crucial this program will be to the US and the Department of Defense. Then think about the WA redesign and how Kam is leveraging the IP and experience to create a well planned system to augment Malaysia operations worldwide...

I'm a computer scientist and I thrive on logic so I have a difficult time understanding what people are having such a hard time with the logic of this investment. What just transpired in the past couple of weeks is much better news than people let themselves believe. It is logical that given the Malaysian government has committed to allow Lynas to continue operations and it is logical that it is a political mandate to keep the Malaysian economy solvent. That will require a happy Japan it's that simple...

Lynas will be operating well into the future in Malaysia because it has followed a consistent strategy where transparency and hard work have trumped the scare tactics and falsehoods of the few remaining activists. As George Washington (the first US President) famously noted, "The truth will ultimately prevail"... JMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.97
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.97 $7.02 $6.93 $23.44M 3.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55015 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.98 4718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.96 $7.02 $6.94 528721
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.