OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

The truth, page-2

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Completely agree, however I think Lekkas is setting xpe up for a takeover. They know where Intel and other tech giants want to go with IOT and even access to health sectors etc but due to their size/politics etc they can't get their because it takes so long for anything to get approved. Xpe is positioning itself beautifully to get taken over or at least a significant stake purchased by a big player in the next 12 months. Whether or not a takeover offer is the best result for shareholders time will tell... But at the moment there are a lot of good opportunities and if given the opportunity to 10 or 20x my money on xpe I'll take it hands down. If you ignore the external noise and perennial down rampers the company the FA is increasing every day even if the SP isn't.. So fingers crossed we'll be rewarded. Looking forward to the next month or two of news flow.. It's going to be key. How would it be if on sept 20 the new md announces intel has a takeover offer of xx and he's pretty much there to run the ship until all the dots are signed off and make sure no competitors get access to their tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.