OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

The truth, page-6

1. 3,089 Posts.
    I just had a re-read of the Presentation put out by XPE and Telink on 11th May 16.
    That was four months ago this Sunday.

I would encourage every long term holder to go through this Presentation again - take your time, like you are sipping on a large glass of expensive red wine. Savour every word in the Presentation - then look at what we already know today.

Things that stood out to me (and as discerningstar mentions above) are that 20th Sept 16 and the launch of the apps on both Google and Apple seems could be the dropping of the flag and we are off and racing.
    Up to now, we have been on the warm up lap, if I can use F1 racing terms.

Porting of the ADRC onto the Telink chip was the key to the growth that is about to come.

Telink quote figures of in excess of 6 million chips per month being shipped and expecting 3 x growth in 2016, compared to 2015 (which was also 3 x growth on 2014).

Apple homekit clearly gets mentioned, several times in the presentation, including the use of Apple's logo.
    Not sure how I missed that before?!! but we now know Telink is a partner of Apple - and XPE is a partner of Telink.

As does GE - which has a several page case study in the XPE/Telink Presentation - which should be a big clue to another partner. Yes, GE also allows the use of it's logo.

Worth checking out the graph toward the end of the presentation, where they show the expontential growth of Bluetooth and IOTs devices. Yes, we already know the figures - but if you read this Presentation slowly, it seems clear to me, Telink (and therefore XPE) are nicely positioned to be a major player.

Telink also mentions that they have an over additional 100 customers in the pipeline, including the mention of the following: Apple (tick that one off as of this week); Google Nest (yes, that will surprise the downrampers) and Xiaomi.

The use of other major company names suggest they are also in the pipeline (Lenovo, Fujitsu stood out to me). Plus (although not mentioned back then) we are presenting at the Microsoft conference at the same time as the apps are launched. That has to be another big hint, surely.

So, my personal opinion is, every long term holder needs to do themselves a favour - go back to that presentation and read through it, line by line, logo by logo and page by page.
    Things could be about to explode with growth for both XPE and Telink.
    You just have to see the bigger picture - and it is not hard, when you compare that 4 month old Presentation with what we now know today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.