OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

The truth, page-86

1. 472 Posts.
    I am not sure I agree with much of what you and most other people in here are saying because I think in all instances there are agendas at play which people are not disclosing for one reason or another.

You comments that everything is not right could be applied at every company on the ASX as there is always something happening or something that could be perceived as negative. JS resigning / pushed or what ever you choose to believe is neither here nor there, one thing that is fact is that he was dead wood and is more interested in his tweets than anything else.

Your comment on people being in love with the stop and never posting negative stuff, just isnt right, this stock is full of negative posters but lets put facts where facts are.

FACT 1 - This is still a spec share that is still trying to prove its self
    FACT 2 - people including your self are either praising or criticising this company like it was already an apple or a microsoft . Its not there yet
    FACT 3 - When and if they are able to prove themselves and continue to reach milestones and turn revenue then we will see the SP rise substantially.
    FACT 4 - In a small cap company like this which has some fantastic tech there are always lots of changes because of the amazing amount of growth that these companies have. (DEAL With it)
    Fact 5 - If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen. Companies like this are prone to big swings in either direction, just have a look at Biotech companies which are similar being boom or bust.

FINAL FACT - This is a forum where people can post their opinions and thats it. It is only their views, the companies fate fortunately does depend on HC. There are many forums and but if people could keep it polite and support their facts or validate their findings it may add more weight.

All IMO and DYOR

GLTA

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $3 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20100 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 79 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.