OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

The truth, page-9

1. 9,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18242
    Too many shares on issue. Suspect if consolidation happens (5 for 1 shares)) then more likely. My bet is we will have a strategic partner come on board sometime (maybe one of the MOU partners) and seek a position on the board. Anyway, given the share registry even if someone was able to acquire a 20% stake I suspect they would be able to exert some influence over the company (i.e. in effect a defacto takeover). I still think IMO that Martin D is laying groundwork for Intel to come on board and over time XPE will be working directly for Intel (or one of the MOUs) because the tech here gives a competitive edge and competitive edge is going to be the main factor for a company consolidating and taking control of the IoT space going forward. That is while XPE has an ambition to work with all, I think what you will find is over time XPE will be working for few (but making a motza and a SP to boot) because that is how business operates longer term when seeking to consolidate an advantage in any space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.