OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

That's a pretty broad brush reply ... Clarity - I would say that...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    That's a pretty broad brush reply ...

Clarity - I would say that this company displays a lot more transparency than many others, it certainly does not seem to be hiding anything. There is, at least, constant communication with shareholders, which many other ASX companies don't provide. I think some of their communications have been over-analysed to the point where they have lost all meaning, and, like almost every communication in English, they can be (and have been) interpreted in several ways depending upon the readers' desire to bend the meaning to that they wish to see.

Results - the results obtained thus far are commensurate with the stage that the company is at. They reflect the realm in which their technology is positioned - where there are many directions at present, and only the best technologies will survive. The share price reflects this, and will rise according to the success that they have. If you refer to 'results' as being confirmed as a world standard, you will have missed the boat on purchasing at a low price, as by that time it will be far higher. There are, however, results already achieved which hint at the possible success the company will achieve on the world stage.

Stability - the founders are still here; they are obviously still very much steering the boat. The association with Intel, and formalisation with Open Connectivity (with whom they have been informally cooperating for some time) will provide them with the alignments they need to have their technology recognised in the right forums, where the future standards will be decided. The updating of the executive was obviously something that they felt was warranted to ensure the success of the company. I don't see this as 'instability', I see it as an asset.

These all seem to be the characteristics of a dynamic company, which is metamorphosing to suit the environment in which is has to perform to achieve complete success. It cannot be flat-footed, for the IoT world is extremely fluid, and XPE needs to be at the front, not waiting on the sidelines to be recognised.

If you can't see these things, are you sure that you are actually looking for them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26324 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 13824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.