BSG bolnisi gold nl

the truth

1. 73 Posts.
    Shame on all of you.....biting the hand that has fed you so well for so many years.

How quickly you have gone from loving the company and management to bagging them. This is a management team that has taken the stock from sub 20c a few years ago to well over $3.

All these comments about managment having sold out and betrayed the shareholders are a complete crock. For heaven's sake, Norm and Dudley are shareholders themselves holding nearly 70m shares between them. You've all just seen the "merger price" and said "how could they". Do you think they are stupid.

Another point to clarify - this is a merger not a takeover. If the company was "sold" at $3.35 for cash, this would be a terrible deal for shareholders. The "merger price" is a neutral price for the transaction so forget all this crap about small premiums. The upside to the BSG story is still preserved just in a larger, more diversified and more liquid vehicle.

Having spoken with management I understand this is a fantastsic deal as do a number of the instos I have spoken to.

People often tell me HC is full of drivel from uneducated people who think they know everything. Today confirmed this notion.
    For this reason I rarely ever post....I just read and listen (except for today)

Do any of you know the real issues behind Boliva and Alaska? Have any of you worked out what a return to even US$6 means to those that convert to CDE? (A$5+), have you thought about or taken into account CDE on a peer comparative basis?

Anyway, that's enough from me. Vote against it if you will. I for one think Seckold and co deserve a little more faith and confidence. While you may sell out at $3.35 or thereabouts I'll be riding this one into the sunset.

PS - I've said my piece so I won't be getting into any slagging matches which I often see here on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.