BPT 4.53% $1.16 beach energy limited

Dear Clark888, Andy1999, PeterGM, Woollydog, Hellyeah,...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear Clark888, Andy1999, PeterGM, Woollydog, Hellyeah, et.al.

et.al
    What a day!!! Interesting, as I fondled my mobile phone this afternoon while patiently waiting for family to complete an errand I noticed that Bigpond Finance had BPT sp rise as fourth. MFI 15.3%, AQA 12.8%, MMS 12.6 and BPT 12.5%. Massive volume over 14 million shares. Oil (Tapis) up 2.5%. Other commodities healthy. Looking good I reckon.

Clark888
    Wise words as usual mate. I always appreciate your observations and your succinct and yet informative posting manner. I can't see any significant ann around the corner from an operations point of view ... strategic perhaps... like andy1999 says ??? ...I dunno.

Andy1999
    Good dectective work on coal gas ... you never know!!!

PeterGM and Woollydog
    Good trading you two. I am jealous - as current sp is below my average buy-in. So no trading for this black duck. I am a little more optimistic though with such a sp rise on big volumes today. If sp is on the rise we all know there will be breath ins and outs. I think I would have done a similar thing if I was in your position and profit take. Personally I wouldn't leave my buy-back-in too late ... but that is just my humble and mortal opinion.

Hellyeah
    If there is a gelling influence on the BPT thread it is you mate. Good posts. I like your strategy of a core parcel and trade some. I reckon this is wise investing as we have seen other oil stocks go ballistic all of a sudden on takeover. I reckon you always have to have an iron in the fire. Trading bulk amounts has worked for me in the past but I am considering your strategy in these bargain basement prices ... just in case.

Capt. Goodvibes
    Love sumo wrestler

dscl:- I hold BPT and BPTO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.055(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.646B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.16 $9.535M 8.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 276452 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 204959 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.