X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Totally agree. Except no problem Director not buying. Some...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Totally agree.

Except no problem Director not buying. Some Directors are not inclined to buy shares in the company as when they need the money and sell ....that action gets very negative attention.

I had a very large position in SLR and the directors hardly ever bought any shares in the market.
    Yes, I would be little worried if Directors sell.

MML is getting some attention now.
    It has a lot of catch up to do. Sometimes feel like taking quick 10-15 % profit but on the back of my head I dream of upto 70-80 or even 100% profit. So for now only watching and holding tightly. I am sure there will be some scary rundowns....will be ready to pounce whenever that happens. In the past I have been very early to take profits on good potential stocks.

MML has done a lot of heavy lifting. It's time the market appreciates the hard work.

At $1 share price the market cap is still only AUD $210 million. Still cheap for a +100K ounces producer with 3-4 years of visible mine life. However, I will be happy with a 60-65 cents share price. It is still only 125 million market cap....very very cheap.

The Top 20 shareholders are holding 77 percent of the shares on issue. It is very tightly held. Very little retail involvement as they have sold out in the last 3-4 years of downturn. That is why I suspect when it runs it will be very swift. Very few sellers , so very little resistance.

I guess it also takes time to remove the tag of a generational wealth destroyer. Fortunately it is changing now.
    Last edited by flaming: 16/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.