The Turnbull disaster continues to unfold., page-53

1. 23,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    I saw it and I was quite impressed.
    He dealt calmly with each issue as it arose

(1) The Belgian massacre. It is plainly obvious that Belgium is a basketcase as far as security is concerned. MT said that and he is right.
    (2) the NSW Liberal election funding issue. He said the Rule of Law must be followed. Let the cards fall where they may. Very strong statement. as for Mr Sinodinos, let us see where the cards fall. Very strong
    (3)Continuity and Change. The left media are infatuated by the vacuous and inane. Yes it is a slogan on a comedy show, so what. The fact is it truthfully and fully explains the transition from Mr Abbott to Mr Turnbull in the leadership of the LNP. That is what matters.
    (4) Mr Turnbull and Mr Morrison. There is someone leaking inner govt workings to the Australian. The leak underlines Mr Turnbull's so called dressing down of Mr Morrison. To me that is a sign of real leadership. Mr Morrison was taking the govt into unwise territory on the GST. Only Cabinet and the PM can do that. By all accounts this was taken well by Mr Morrison. Numerous govt figures have commented on how well the two work together at working meetings. Mr Morrison has called meetings with Mr Hadley.
    (5) Overall it was not a cozy love-in that many pro Mr Abbott characterises the relationship between Mt T and the ABC.
    Mr T is a real strong intelligent and articulate leader. He has the ability to verbalise the conservative position in a liberal way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.