AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

All valid points Acw, and I agree with your sentiment regarding...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    All valid points Acw, and I agree with your sentiment regarding low volumes resulting in very weak prices, but in my opinion Cuadrilla cant be factored into any share price adjustment right at the minute because apart from lots of positive (and negative) publicity, nothing has really happened, nor can it until the DECC give the go ahead to proceed with fraccing and exploration.

Once the suggested reserves by Cuadrilla have been confirmed by an independant source we may then see some action, but all volumes released are in-house only.

I guess the share price as it sits right now is a reflection of lots of things that has happened within the company, some of their own doing, some not, but primarily in my view investors are to the point of complete and utter frustration at the very poor levels of corporate governance, and that must include all board of management members as well as Mr. Campbell.

All presentations I have read keep pointing to the successes of Gloucester and the fantastic result that investment saw come to fruition, well thats all history. There were some disappointing management decisions resulting from that investment project as well that shareholders strongly disagreed with, yet they aren't detailed , so I guess the price currently reflects just how wary investor sentiment is with AJL.

Like you I think Mr. Campbell is the one best placed to see this journey through, I just hope we start to see some decisions made for the greater good of all, and not just a select few. Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.