TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

"even the intelligent among us". The use of the word us,...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    "even the intelligent among us". The use of the word us, suggests you are one of the intelligent ones, with comments like the above that is undeniably a mistruth.

If 10k subs immediate subs is not a good thing, then what is it? I would call 10k immediate subs on launch better than none or ten or any number under 10,000 subs.  "worth like 10 cents a month to us, yeah ok fella, 10 cents a month. If you have even looked at the site you will note the cost of the basic package is 50ZAR, let me help you out there that's around $4.80. Now this has been announced at a 50/50 revenue share, which will work out at $2.40 a month for tv2u, so that works out at 24k a month or 288k annually. The only thing correct in your statement is that its not enough for Nicks Salary, but I envisage after this next AGM it may well be.

Your statement about where is the million subs is just plain stupid. What kind of an app starts with a million subs? I will tell you, none!! A million subs is the goal after 1 year, not immediately. There is incentive for AEMG to advertise to achieve this. They will be working on a performance base to be awarded the exclusive rights to use promote the platform for use across Africa and the Middle East. Now, would you like a map as well to show you how big this area is and even how many potential customers are living there? 

Your ability to continue to show your lack of intellect continues...…..Keep carrying on with the victim card though cuzzi, I bet you go to groups!!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.