FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi Whisky et al, In the junior oil explorer game, the most...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Whisky et al,

In the junior oil explorer game, the most important management (unwritten) objective is ECM. Equity Capital Management. Without a detailed strategy to support/promote the SP (read=the only source of capital for exploration/survival), a junior explorer has the life expectancy of an ice cube in a sauna.

Keeping shareholders and the market continuously informed of a coys activities and untapped potential is absolutely critical to their survival.

So yes, a road show is on the way; after the 2C announcement (which will be led by CNE, the current operator, not COP). It'll be an opportunity for GR to stretch his new wings and his contacts (albeit from the other side of the fence where old faces usually appear less friendly).
    After the 2C report, the issue for the ECM strategy will be how to minimise SP decay in the news/event void prior to drilling SNE 2. The Qtrly said not to expect much from Kenya, so...

Entry GR. I suspect he knows performance is required, and fairly soon...within 2Q/3Q.

I look forward to seeing both CN and GR on the road; probably late Feb.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.