EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The two year downtrend, page-45

1. 33,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Hi MB:
    Re point 1 : I made the assumption most of the sales team were qualified in engineering rather than sales which was the reason for the low sales figures as you pointed out they are not mainly engineers , looks like some of the staff have been in sales for most of their working lives ,but maybe they had someone else close their deals as with what looks to be 8 personal in sales I do not see a lot of contracts coming through - do you agree?

Re point 2 : With luck even a poor salesperson will close some deals , but many prospects will be lost in the process - have seen that first hand .
    Yes this is not like selling vehicles , due to needing regulatory approvals and dealing with Govt agencies so there will be a long time to cement a sale , however unlike vehicles this is a unique differentiated product and the sales are below the company's prior expectation , based on what once was the the need for a Georgia plant sometime this year , I do not see that happening - do you ?

Re point 3 : You to have made an assumption in your point on Mr Grantham , he is probably a very nice person but I prefer not to comment on him individually , prefer to look at the sales system in place and how it can be improved a dedicated closer and mentor may be one possibility .

Got to get back to my day job now I have lost so much money on EDE .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 208687606 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25889356 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.