The U.K. Says Iran Is Responsible for the Attack on Saudi Oil Facilities, page-19

1. 6,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re : "What about all the others who "documented the event" by filming what they saw?"

I don't know, did they say were they clocked as being there before 9am and did they say they were documenting the event?

Anyway thanks for the link you sent me earlier - very informative, I'm sure you read it all before you dashed it over to me and assume you felt it was bona-fide, They do look like just an average group of lads just hanging out ... don't they? So many misunderstandings, The Lavon affair, the USS Liberty (oh that was a miscommunication), 9/11 is good for Israel says Netanyahu ... and now these everyday guys from the link you sent with all these everyday hobbies; hunting Arabs, the anti-terrorist unit, failing lie detector tests and large amounts of cash stuffed in a sock, yeah nothing to see. Again, thanks for the link, good investigative work.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 11.39.47 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 11.39.57 am.png Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 11.40.15 am.png Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 11.40.22 am.png
    Last edited by aatisket: 25/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.