SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

the u.s. shale oil boom, page-61

1. 4,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Acreage...I believe the majority of the assets being soled are primarily gas based even though comes with some oil reserves. CHK are focusing on quality shale oil with gas with the view to setting up liquid gas export program while at the same time servicing domestic oil demand. in order to do this they need to prioritise there asset base hence the talk of trains and pipelines etc.

Guess who is tagging along there but non other than our own TB.....and where would this export gas go to... No prizes for guessing there i am afraid but there are lots of them and they want energy by the bucket load over the next decades.

This of course is just my theory however there are many bits and pieces that point in this direction. As far as the Niobrara sweet spot I think this has always been the case having seen the resistance lines and talk of the Goshen Hole uplift.

As BTO said ( and now TB)...Baby you aint seen nothin' yet....Ah remember it well buying that record at " Disco records and tapes" in Mt Gambier SA Late 70s....Luv that song all over again!!

FP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.