SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi acreage,this from studythosestocks on...

1. 872 Posts.
    Hi acreage,this from studythosestocks on yahoo-----------------I'm posting on yalls thread because the shorts and low ball buyers would cover up my post in 2 seconds on Bill's thread. Has CHK pulled their 2 rigs out of the Goshen region? It is clear from multiple sources that they have. Why? According to reliable posters that have been spot on in the past because of poor results with the fracking of Ahlbrandt well. Where have the rigs gone? According to Dlotto back to Weld County. According to All Hail to the Powder River. If you look on the Wyoming Website, you will notice that CHK has asked for permits FOR 22 WELLS IN THE POWDER RIVER. Mixed in with these is the Price State well in the Goshen. All the Powder River are shooting for the Niobrara, the one in the Goshen is shooting for the Codell Sands. It appears to me that Dlotto is correct in that they are waiting for 3-D before they continue on with their Goshen property Niobrara plays. They are not going to just sit and wait for the 3-D results but find out about the Codell Sands in the Goshen and then pull these 2 rigs from Goshen and increase drilling efforts in the Powder River for now. This doesn't mean that they are giving up on the Goshen? OF COURSE NOT! They are being wise and getting more info before they drop another 3.5-4 million dollars drilling another well without identifying major natural frac sites. Does anyone here think CNOOC would drop 1.3 billion dollars without seeing the results of the wells in the PR and DJ Basin? Get real. Dlotto, I think All Hail is right that they have moved their rigs to the Powder River but him posting that they have "moved on" and basically abandoning that land is ridiculous. No doubt that what you posted is what the landowners are saying and as always you say it like it is which is why you are so trustworthy. It does make more sense that they are rolling to PR for now however. With that said, because CHK missed a well does not mean that we will. Terry has a substantial amount of the 3-D preliminary results back and he knows what we have. A small part yet a very important part of investing is learning who to trust and who not to. Everyone must decide that for themselves. I trust Terry because of what he has said and done (with that which is in his ability to do) over the last year. I lost almost 6 figures today and I'm happy with where I'm at still. Nothing has changed with SSN's plan. I don't have any more dry powder but if I did, I would be buying more tomorrow in the low 3.30's and 3.20's if we saw it go back down. WHEN I SEE THE SHORTS FLOODING OUR BOARD I KNOW WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. I don't see them as compassionately showing us the error of our ways. Hold Strong. It's going to be a bumpy ride. I can't remember which investor said it but said something along the lines that it wasn't his intellect that made him a great investor, it was his ability to sit on his hands and wait (I probably butchered that:-)). Good advice at least for me. I am glad however for everyone that has benefitted from the rises of SSN. I know everyone has their own trading style and respect that. Just don't let the naysayers impact you on folding your full house when all they have is 2 of a kind.
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.