BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The Ugly Truth

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Sorry, but the 'I want to believe' thread just doesn't cut it.

I just believe in (PRICE action) Market has 3 directions up, down or sideways and we all know the direction of flow for BRN

"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered" is an old Wall Street saying that warns investors against excessive greed

A new belief

Too many have been believing for too long without seeing any fruit and I was one of them.

(1) Management imo is here to play. Most likely Lou will step down (and Enjoy retirement). after wiping more than 100 million of investor wealth since coming on board. Market cap was close to 200m. now is under 50m.

Has been about 3 years now since Lou took the chair and couldn't bring a couple of paying customers to the table each year.

$200m valuation meant that investors expected higher earnings. and that didn't happen, quarter on quarter, investors were patient then the b.s was exposed and big boys dropped the ball.

(2)The company has broken its previous support of 4.5c and is on the way into the 3c range imo which isn't good especially when the company intends to do a raise funds most likely at a discount which will likely cause the share price to dive lower.

The company seems to be years away from being cash flow positive, that's if they don't go out of business due to not being able to perform.

The ugly reality which leaves a bad taste in the investor's mouth but most is what we know to be true.

on the bright side, and the only bright side imo is a takeover bid. hoping to be at a premium. BRN seems to be a great option for any big sister company in the same space not too expensive for a ''top tier AI company'' as BRN pride themselves in being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.