BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The Ugly Truth, page-4

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    So where does Hernandez and Liebeskind, fit into that statement about basically, running the pantry dry, before realizing that, there was no food left to feed the shareholders, as such.

Look at their delegated responsibilities on the Board, including, Julie Stein...they are ALL accountable.
    Peter and his team are the creators under the pump, to deliver the technology, Di Nardo, Beachler, Roe and Stengel are the Veterans, with all the Disallowed charm...Di Nardo sold us the story, but no customers to date, in real terms...work that out ?

On re-reading some older documents, Brainchip has actually raised around 40.9 Million AUD to date.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I do believe that the technology is real, and that Peter is 100% genuine and truthful.

Was Beachler reporting to Lou weekly or monthly on the sales teams progress, and basically, feeding bullshit to Lou, so when he updated us at the webinars, he thought the information was actually legit...but the shit finally hit the fan ?

Just some thoughts, once again, it's only my opinion, it's neither right or wrong.

Cheers......Tech smile.png

Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 14/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.