the ultimate in gillard government arrogance

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Craig Thomson - interviewed just now - has the colossal gall and cheek and effrontery to state that he's "encouraged" by this latest failure of Fair work to achieve any advancement of the allegations/possible charges, against him!!

This failure of Fair Work has everything to do with their incompetence (and I allege complicity in possible cover-up and further time delays) and little to do with whether or not Thomson has to face charges resulting from allegations.

Anyone else thought he's looked immensely cocky and confident over the past week or so?? And we're supposed to believe his absences from Parliament were for reasons of health? I'd suggest that he, for one, allegedly knows more about this latest allegedly deliberate stoppage of the progress of justice than we do.

I'd say that Mr. Thomson is being kept very well informed of where things are at, thanks very much!

And sounds very chirpily sure of his ground - that he can keep dodging this issue until the cows come home - secure under the continuing protection and shielding of one MS. Julia Gillard. Prime Minister. Ex lawyer.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter. and a safe and happy holiday if you're taking a break.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.