LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

the ultimate proof, lnc stock sp manipulation, page-3

1. 14,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    I agree the SP pattern is very volatile but fundamental analysis combined with kahunas and trading using limits works IMO.

If I set my buy price and I get it I am happy.
    If i then set my sell price and it makes it I achieved my trading objective. The fact it is a non linear pattern with high volatility in between those 2 points just means I get more trading opportunities in a cycle. The majority of my holding is LT risk free because I already took profit equal to their cost thanks to the volatility.

Linc is an interesting company with great assets but always in the danger zone with cash since 2011 investments. I believe that will change in the next 4 years. With Adani plus oil plus UCG revenue. Until it does change it will be quite volatile driven by fear and sentiment, so long as fire sale asset value minus liabilities is > SP I think we are OK even if Linc crashed on cash (which IMO is very low probability). Long term if one or two big things pan out it is a no brainer.

At the heart of this issue is that with volatility it means that when somebody wins someone else lost because they let fear drive their decision....we can't all win or the SP would only ever be going up. That doesn't generally happen. We can look at the volatility as a trading opportunity. The risk is a badly timed entry causing the inevitable delay on profitable trading. LT looks a high probability of decent gain IMO. ST can go anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.