the un gives hypocrisy a bad name, page-14

1. 5,748 Posts.
    eric--the un gives hypocrisy a bad name Either disband it or recognize that it is fatally flawed and needs to be restructured completely starting with a membership of democratic countries that have an indisputable transparent election system that cannot be in any way challenged as being un-democratic.

That should be the absolute first step....

Next, despite the flaws in the UN as you put it, the issues that I raised in reality have nothing to do with the UN but ..........consistancy.

Belgium has laws which are being used very selectively.

Why does it not bother you that Belgium does not apply these laws to Koffi Annan and to the Dutch leaders who admitted liability (only under enormous pressure) by their resignations seem to have averted the gaze of the Belgium prosecutors.

Why?

Ok...... Kofi is black and no one wants to upset the blacks.

The Dutch aren't Jewish so no one wants to upset the Dutch.

Why aren't they having a go at Ghadafi? Hmmm, let me see. Might upset the Muslims? And the Humanitarians now as well.

And why not have a go at Saddam? They don't seem to be speaking up against the possible indemnity that he has been offered. But what about the genocidal deeds of his? Nah, let's sweep that under the carpet.

Mugabe.....Nah, he's black. We shouldn't expect anything better of him anyway.

Sharon......Ahh, here's a good one. No wucking furries. He's not black..... And my god, he's a Jew! Why not?

No one will complain.....He's a Jew for Christ's sake!!

Bingo!!

Are you getting my drift........??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.