eric/anna the un gives hypocrisy a bad name Eric, how about...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    eric/anna the un gives hypocrisy a bad name Eric, how about adressing the points within my post?
    Here, I'll do a short version. You always skirt around issues (understandably)....but try to address these specific points, if you can.

"Over the decades, the position of the UN as a symbol of the ideas of a peaceful world community has been steadily eroded. It proved utterly unable to stop the wars in the Balkans; and in at least one case Srebrenica a Dutch UN peace-keeping force stood by and witnessed the worst massacre in post-1945 Europe, when Bosnian Serbs murdered around 6,000 defenseless Muslim men. (Why not have ministers charged in Belgium, just like they wish to do to Sharon, Fallguy?......Snooker )

A Dutch commission of inquiry subsequently revealed that the UN Dutch battalion was, in fact, implicit in war crimes. (Anything you'd like to say about this para, Fallguy?.....Snooker)

In Rwanda, once the genocide started, the UN official responsible for peace-keeping operations ordered the evacuation of UN forces from the country, and thus left the field open to the bloodiest genocidal massacre since World War II. That UN official's name was Kofi Annan."

1. Why isn't he threatened with facing a Belgium court as Sharon?

2.Why aren't the Dutch facing the same threat as Sharon?

3. Why aren't you asking these questions, rather than me?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.