The Unbelievable Covid Stupidity of the Medical Establishment, Governments, and Corporate Executives, page-121

1. gve
    12,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet

You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.
    Kit Knightly

We get a lot of e-mails and private messages along these lines “do you have a source for X?” or “can you point me to mask studies?” or “I know I saw a graph for mortality, but I can’t find it anymore”. And we understand, it’s been a long 18 months, and there are so many statistics and numbers to try and keep straight in your head.

So, to deal with all these requests, we decided to make a bullet-pointed and sourced list for all the key points. A one-stop-shop.

Here are key facts and sources about the alleged “pandemic”, that will help you get a grasp on what has happened to the world since January 2020, and help you enlighten any of your friends who might be still trapped in the New Normal fog (click links to skip):

PART I: “COVID DEATHS” & MORTALITY1.

The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%.

Government medical experts went out of their way to underline, from the beginning of the pandemic, that the vast majority of the population are not in any danger from Covid.

Almost all studies on the infection-fatality ratio (IFR) of Covid have returned results between 0.04% and 0.5%. Meaning Covid’s survival rate is at least 99.5%.

2. There has been NO unusual excess mortality.

The press has called 2020 the UK’s “deadliest year since world war two”, but this is misleading because it ignores the massive increase in the population since that time. A more reasonable statistical measure of mortality is Age-Standardised Mortality Rate (ASMR):

By this measure, 2020 isn’t even the worst year for mortality since 2000, In fact since 1943 only 9 years have been better than 2020.

Similarly, in the US the ASMR for 2020 is only at 2004 levels:
    READ THE REST OF ARTICLE HERE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.