AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Welcome everybody to the AHZ 2017 unhatched chicken counting...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Welcome everybody to the AHZ 2017 unhatched chicken counting Olympics. I am your host Shadyjames, and tonight we will be taking all our fantastic speculation and optimistic future plans, and putting them in the one thread.

I was inspired by the postings of a few other users in one of the Ann threads where they were having a chummy old time sharing their stories and plans for when ahz went gangbusters. It seemed like a very "evening before the battle" interaction to be having with other members of our little community.

So kick back and share all those plans you have made for what you're going to do when the SP -bags, with your fellow ahzers. And I know you have plans, whether you let yourself believe them or not we can't keep ourselves from dreaming. Maybe we're all fools for setting our hopes so high but here in this thread let us be fools who also have no shame! I'll start.

When the SP hits $1.2 i'll sell up a little bit, maybe 10%. Not a cent before then. Take the proceeds and spend a winter exploring Japan and sliding down its snowy mountains.

Then at $2 I'm going to start taking my partner to all these fancy overseas doctors to see if somebody can figure out how to fix her. She's had a debilitating illness for the last five years and though she has come to accept its permanence I would love to see her climbing mountains again.

Then with whatever I have left after that, if anything, I hold till $5 before selling to free up my capital to day trade hicaps for the rest of my life, hopefully into an early retirement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.