MVL 0.00% 0.6¢ marvel gold limited

The Unique Story no one gets, page-37

1. 5,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    think a lot of long termers still just holding...

i think i was hopeful of news on offtake and finace by now (when options holding period finishes) to help keep the share price holding well if not better... but realistically, if i was management, i personally wouldn't care less, as:

- They have enough working capital for the foreseeable future (as finance is being negotiated, and at least to see them through drilling).
    - Assuming that the chinese are trying very hard to be in on the ownership or profit share of the mine, not just offtake, then they would be best for GPX to increase their negotiating position first.
    - The best way to do this, would be to massively upsize the current resource from 5mt (based on only 2% testing) to their estimated 200-300mt after drilling the rest of their ground.... the value of the project jumps massively and gives them way more upper hand...I think this is why they've brought forward the drilling, as they initially planned on only starting with the 5mt.... But, at that stage they may have thought the chinese weren't after profits or ownership, just offtake... or their appetite for the project has increased...

I'm not sure now that we will have offtake or finance until the new resource is quantified post drilling.... but, to be honest, to long term holders and management, who cares, if it enables them to get the best bargaining position and deal that they can....

i'm happy to wait for the very best deal....the SP will very quickly recover upon offtake, finance and massively increased resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1126573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 272124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.