PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

the unlucky number...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Think we may well enter the rhelms of the number 13 today, which would not be an unlucky event. Not spooked by 13 just impatient and want these lowly numbers closer to 10 over and done with! Lol!I believe with the dow going silly overnight, mineral prices up, lots more media attention on SFR/THX and people having a little time to investigate the zone, well I think we are just starting to come on the radar of a bunch of new investors. Old investors may be topping up too. I know I would but extended already. With upcoming results on the rare earths and exploration planned this year on Three Rivers I would not be surprised to see mid/high teens in the next few weeks. Positive news from the lab in Perth on the Tnz rare earths could even test the low twenties, but this has not happened yet so all speculation. Good to see momentum building anyway and as others have said looks like the beginning of a rerating. IMHO
    Good luck all, Here in W.A its sunny, warm and the surf is pumping, the gods are smiling on us just now! Lol!!
    Tretch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $35.11K 159.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12128 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 39883 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.