PEK 0.00% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

the unlucky number..., page-7

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    The low trades Felix will be what Lef was talking about, Bot trading. You set a programme on a computor to buy or sell set piddly amounts at certain points. It is a sophisticated way to get the amounts of trades up on a stock. Large numbers of trades bring stocks to the attention of people looking for this sort of action. There may be some other reason for doing it, but its a legal way of trying to tweek the market on a certain stock up or down. Someone else could explain it better. My broker tried one day and after ten seconds I glazed over and started looking at his secretary! Lol!! Though as Lef says it is probobly a good sign as it shows a few serious players are sniffing around.
    We are testing a good run here, and some of the neighbours near Sandfire, well there will be a bit of Toot Toot posted I am sure. THX up to nearly 1 dol and RNI up nearly 50 percent today! to around 75c. Crazy stuff. Easy to get neighbour envy right now, but we will have out day. I am keeping my holding in PEK and also in an oil spec and looking for opportunities in other nearology plays to SFR as small fortunes are being made right now and quick ins and outs could be fruitful while this sort of hype is around.
    Patersons brokers have a new report out on the Sandfire zone though I have heard we missed a mention in this. It is unfortunate we are often overlooked in articles on Three rivers. All the maps I have seen of the area are a bit messy. If anyone has a clear/ish map of PEKs holding in the area its a long time since we have seen something like this on the Pek channel! And guys like Seigfreid may not have seen it. Though I dont know if members of Kaos can be trusted with maps not after I have seen his dodgy spy watch! Lol!
    It is true that we are not primarily a WA gold play but if we get attention for this and it kicks up our SP and this helps advance the company well thats got to be a good thing. Call me a dreamer but Im not after a few cents out of PEK , I want Dollars! Lol!! But dollars start by adding the cents together...
    Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.