RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

The Unspoken Truth - revisted!Hi Comrade.I thought I would...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

The Unspoken Truth - revisted!

Hi Comrade.

I thought I would expand on your "Unspoken Truths' post, just to show the new comers what a down ramper you really are. I have added some comments to your spoken untruths, (or should that be WRITTEN untruths?) beneathe each of the points you tried to make.

2. Is that Range is not in control of it's own destiny.

I absolutely agree Pongo. How else would an Aussie minnow get access to the potential oil riches of one of the last to be explored regions in North Africa, and as it happens, just across the way from Yemen. I am sure they just didn't put in an application on the back of a brown paper bag hoping to be nominated ahead of all comers? No they are not in control, but they are good at being told what to do. And if you could tell us who is behind Consort, the Range Conundrum would be revealed once and for all

3. Ergo ...... it's at the mercy of those who have more money (which is everyone on the OG industry) and thus ...... more power.

Nah, Nah.....You have got that wrong. They do not need power. The relevant power structures in the region are all aligning behind them. They are the chosen ones! You should know that. All will be revealed in time.

4. AOI, on a global scale cannot flex its muscles!

Maybe, maybe not, but a certain benefactor behind the scenes with the intials LL can certainly pull a few strings.

5. What chance Range?

If Range were acting in its own right, I would say 'no chance'. But they are there because they have been chosen as the anointed ones. ie. The vehicle to get this thing up and running. Even you have admitted that if they were successful, they will be taken out. So in answer to your question, I would say 'every chance', especially having come this far!

6. Shell hasn't had any success in Africa!

Nor has Lakes Oil, or Woodside for that matter...but so what!

7. Lundin was kicked out for human rights abuses.

Again, So what!....Last time I checked, He's BACK!!!

8. USA was kicked out!

For a little while they might have been Pongo. But guess what, they are back too!

9. What chance an Oz minnow?
    I would say they have an excellent chance, and now more than ever. Just look at all of the boxes that have been ticked with just one more remaining.

Pongo, I have to give credit to you for being a first class down ramper. You are certainly adept at the one liners, the innuendo, the half truths, and are very light on objective analysis or anything that can be substantiated. Your post on this thread is a classic example. Give my regards to your bosses. They have chosen well, but unfortunately, you fool no-one. Again, in case you missed it:

Pongo, mate, You Fool No-one!

Now what will today’s thread be? Have you got another interesting topic up your sleeve for us all to have some fun with?

Just before I go, I thought I would let you know that I have taken notice of your guidance, As you have told us consistently over the last few months, Mr Market knows what is going on. And Mr Market is bidding up AOI at the moment, and Mr Market was hungry for some AIM listed RRS last night.

Good signs huh?
    And another thing. Oil was back over 100 bucks last time I looked

Now where was that post about Kalis 1. That sure looked interesting! I think I might re-read it.

Cheers
    Nev

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.