BIT 3.03% 3.4¢ biotron limited

The biospec sector is a tough gig in the Australian...

1. 765 Posts.

The biospec sector is a tough gig in the Australian marketplace.

Venture funds tend to be tighter here which is justifiable as we have a much smaller funding pool and the lack of relative success from so called blue sky biotechs.

Funding being the major hurdle means that many of these types end up diluted to the point of obscurity before anything significant eventuates...this also has a knockon effect at a grass roots level as it discourages many of our brightest researchers from this end of the market.

Biotron appears to have threaded the needle at this stage by staying reasonably undiluted while making it to this stage of the game.As for the quality of researcher at the company I have no knowledge other than they appear thorough having hit no significant dead ends.

I"m not here to convince anyone to buy, sell or convert but the this option expiry is muddying the waters and will do so over the next few weeks.

Fundamentals remain sound with news flow over the next few months..and a red hot sector..I expect enough options will be converted to avoid any short term cap raising...Directors have been in the market buying recently...TA is looking super with volumes increasing(Thanks for the chart today,nothing like pure data to pierce the fog)

A take over or partnering deal further down the track aren't the only options open to biotron....her results so far may also make a nasdaq listing viable(plenty have exploited this market with far less).

GL Holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $632 18.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 287617 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 37989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.