The unvaccinated have more to worry about than movement restriction

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have noticed that Gladys Bereljkian is forewarning of a massive increase in Covid Delta cases once
    they start opening up NSW. The implication is that hospital numbers are going to rocket as will
    hospitalisations and deaths.

It sounds to me like the govt is acknowledging that on opening up, Delta will rip through the community
    and the unvaccinated, particularly unvaccinated seniors who will be fighting for their lives in ICU's.

That saddens me in general terms that this is apparently going to happen but I am also
    saddened that many of the anti-vaxxers on this forum will be seniors and they will likely get Covid
    and being unvaccinated are more likely to wind up in hospital.

I guess the Premier is saying everyone is being given a chance to vaccinate and the State cant stay
    locked up forever just because the unvaccinated are willing to put themselves at risk. Now Daniel Andrews
    is saying a similar approach will be taken in Victoria.

I am hoping all you unvaccinated on this forum really do have strong natural immune systems and don't want
    any of you to wind up in hospital struggling to breathe or dying. Please take care and if Delta does rip as is
    being forewarned you might consider putting yourselves into isolation and wear masks as well as trying to
    avoid crowds.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.