@DrStrangelove - I am not sure what you are trying to say - you...

1. 17,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @DrStrangelove - I am not sure what you are trying to say - you mean 'distribution' rather than contribution?

I am vaccinated, but live in Western Australia, and I have recently bought myself a supply of 'better' masks, as I found out that the simple ones are almost impossible to wear for any length of time, making my nose run and my glasses fog up - and trying to wipe my nose is a laborious and furtive undertaking in public, so I swallow my snot, conclude my purchase, run to my car - and take mask of and wipe my nose. Same mask goes on again. But I am not infectious, because I had my two doses and will front up to the next suggested vaccination when it becomes available.

So the answer is to only purchase masks which are fit for purpose - and authorities should point this out - this research should not be left to the individual.

your second para: you mean to say that the unvaccinated population will suffer a 30% chance of being infected. - we don't know that for certain and we certainly do not know if 'I' 'YOU' or the 'Rovers Dog' will be next - so I would rather assume that EVERY UNVACCINATED PERSON IS IN DANGER OF CONTRACTING COVID.

The calculation of approximate and 'chance' occurrence of illness is only of use to our planners and hospital staff - but to the individual the message should be: GET THE HELL VACCINATED
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.