The unvaccinated have more to worry about than movement restriction, page-5

1. 9,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    I actually read that because the COVID-19 vaccine is only effective against the initial COVID-19 strain, it is actually making vaccinated people sicker when contracting the new delta variant, and they are ending up in hospital with issues because of a compromised immune system from the vaccine! This appears to be in contrast to what was happening with the initial covid with little symptoms, compared now to delta?

Now this needs to be fully checked as it appears this is the data that may be coming out of Israel .
    My problem is this-Alison Langdon on the morning show when interviewing Craig Kelly last week, at the end of the interview, she stated something like this scenario--, the government has spent billions of dollars on stimulus payments, and we are putting hope in these vaccines, and you Craig Kelly need to be quiet????
    Well that to me appears to be a situation where the government is heavily invested in these vaccines and now feel they can't turn back even if data is showing things are not working as they initially thought back a year ago when they started this mass vaccination???
    Just my thoughts on what may be happening !
    .I have no idea like everyone else, which is concerning !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.