The unvaccinated risk LONG COVID if they survive., page-115

1. 15,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1424
    Good points here kacy especially the israeli situation. It will be very interesting to see the hospital admissions increase because they have to but I expect numberts on a pro rata basis to be lower. Obvioulsy factors such as vax rates and temperature play a part. According to a wise, old dux of his year medical practitioner, he believes there are one million people walking around who are asymptomatic covid people. Lets wait to see who wise he really is in six months time. My initial point was based on the current data of admissions of people with covid. You have updated me on the long covid situation and what a future problem that will be. I am guessing long covid affects every age group such that a person in their 30's will suffer for longer time frames than a person in their 70's if they both tap out at 81.5 which is close to the average. The social, environmental, personal, employment issues would be far more impactful a 20 to 50 year old rather than on a 70 year old so thanks for pointing this out and we will no doubt be inundated with all the numerical data from the media.

The buck stops with the federal health guys as to whether treatment options can be implemented, not Danny or Hazard. A memo from Canberra was sent out to all prescribing and dispensing practitioners in 2020 basically banning any doctor from prescribing such unless it was for the intended purpose as approved in the past. We all know that. I have read and heard some of the wonderful success stories in parts of the world with these drugs, and non drugs used in combination. The one that sticks in my mind was the american doctor who discharged himself from a hospital, probably the one he worked at, and flew himself to another state and lived. Previous to arriving at the treating doctors hospital, i believe his lung capacity was in the low teens meaning he was going to die. He didn't. Plenty of others didn't as well. You would no doubt be aware that Pfizer is currently doing a trial of a Covid tablet formulation.

So thanks for your timely and informative update kacy. We will chat further no doubt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.