A2M 0.29% $6.87 the a2 milk company limited

Yep, no need to point at me, I'm quite aware of what is going on...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Yep, no need to point at me, I'm quite aware of what is going on with the company. But, I like your style (it's a complement, not sarcasm).
    However, now you are saying that "I never claimed that this would be the major problem for the current situation", and this what you were saying in the original post "Number of Chinese babies dropping, competition increasing - and lets face it, the quality of A2M board and management was in the past (and I think is now) not always the best it could be.Maybe you should find out why market is less optimistic than you? Just give us the three biggest risks which might impede future A2M earnings growth. If you can't think about any reason, than you didn't do your analysis." So, you asked someone to give his risk assessment after you presented yours view on three biggest risks. Is that right interpretation? Or were you talking about the minor ones? Well, it looks to me that you did claim it.
    And I don't really care about Chinese reproduction methods. Originally I pointed out at all three (birth rate, competition and BOD) risks you have mentioned and said yes they are valid and all I wanted was to find out why do you think these risks (btw they are not risks they are facts) which existed two and three years ago did not have negative impact then but now do? It's very simple really. So, if someone is producing red herrings here, it's not me.
    And yes it's a fact that the company made significant downgrades and has distribution problems. But all these are consequences not the cause.
    Nice talking to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.