AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

the upcoming quarterly

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    So, probably time to start a new thread - given the guidance that the next quarterly will give us a view on things now that they're a PRODUCER (apologies, couldn;t resists given Pachino's prior fervour and now apparent disillusionment...), what are we wanting to see from the company - my queries include:

- have the dockworks been completed?
    - is an offtake agreement contingent upon a minimum tonnage of coal being delivered (and if so, what is that threshold)?
    - has a candidate offtake partner been identified and, if so, what is the nature of that partner - domestic consumer, export customer or coal exporter?
    - how many shipments have been made to date, and what has the tonnage/GCV/FOB-price been for each of those shipments?
    - what is the operational plan, and what are the milestones, to achieving the ~1m MT per annum shipments by the close of 2011 (i.e. what makes them believe this target is achievable, and how will they mitigate the imoact of the next rainy season)?
    - what is CoalFe's operational plan for this year - has the company earmarked funds for further exploration, at what point does CoalFe anticipate having that amount of cash on hand, and in what order of priority are those exploration targets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.