AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

the upcoming quarterly, page-3

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well, lets see what we get in the next quarterly.

Thanks Julian,

Best wishes to you and family as well. I know that the smaller shareholders are looking forward to further details regarding expansion of Abadi.

The queries that we have are as follows:

- does CoalFe and JV partner have a plan, with milestones, to scale operations to achieve the ~1m MT per annum shipments by the close of 2011, or is it just a target at this time?
    - what is the current dry-season monthly production capacity of the project (i.e. what could be produced monthly at the moment if it was the dry season)?
    - have the dockworks been completed, and what is the projected capacity of the dockyards in terms of shipment throughput? Will the yards be capable of handling the 1m MT targeted in the AGM by the end of 2011, or will further works be required?
    - what are the terms that need to be achieved to permit an offtake agreement to be finalised - is it a minimum initial tonnage, or is it evidence of consistently achieving a minimum monthly tonnage?
    - how many shipments have been made to date, and what has the tonnage/GCV/FOB-price been for each of those shipments?
    - what steps can /will be taken to mitigate against the next rainy season and minimise impact to monthly deliveries?
    - what is CoalFe's development plan for this calendar year - has the company earmarked funds for further exploration, what are the relative priority of exploration on CoalFe's tenements, and based on cashflow projections, when does CoalFe anticipate commencement of that exploration plan?

Assuming that these questions are addressed in the quarterly, it will be a very effective demonstration that management has both vision, and also act as a baseline against which management can demonstrate its capacity to translate that vision into action. Of course, it will also be a great step forward in continuing to build a very close relationship with its shareholders.

Regards

(name and address withheld because I'm so shy...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.