AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

Got a reply back - generic response, but at least it is a...

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Got a reply back - generic response, but at least it is a response...

Trust that you and your family had a great X'mas celebration.

The issues that you raised in your last email were indeed very practical and they are also being addressed by the management of CES and its JV partner. I have noted your advice and will use my best endeavour to report on these issues in our quarterly reports which will allow shareholders better understanding of the focus and operational plans of the management in achieving its objectives for 2011. Where appropriate, we will consider the release of Investor Updates through the ASX to keep shareholders abreast with the latest developments in the company or its projects.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and suggestions and I take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones Happy New Year in advance.

...so I imagine it will be a case of just waiting for the quarterly. Obviously there are limits to what can be reported outside of the ASX. As Pachino notes in an alternate thread, good volume yesterday with everything offered at 10c being snapped up, so there's interest when the price is right. Once we clear the rainy season, output is going to increase, so the SP has to get traction in the second quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.