BOE 1.47% $3.44 boss energy ltd

The Uranium Bull is well and alive, page-65

1. 4,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    I hold BHP as a Long Term hold, a hedge and also as a U308 stock. For years Olympic dam which is one of the biggest u308 resources in the world has seen little if any mention by BHP. Todays BHP report has 9 mentions! One says they expect/assume USD$80lbs and another states ". Uranium and silver grades are currently considered to be sub-economic and are therefore not reported as part of the Mineral Resource."

BHPs statement is gold in my view! IF BHP is for real then the incentive price to drive more U308 mining is significantly above the current spot and LT pricing

They also for the first time disclosed the price they received/sold U308 for "xviii The pathway to increase potential production at Copper South Australia is subject to the development of an integrated asset plan, regulatory approvals,
    market capacity and, in certain cases, the development of exploration assets, which factors are uncertain. The pathway represents our current aspiration for Copper South Australia, and is not intended to be a projection, forecast or production target. Copper equivalent production includes potential increases in production rates and contribution from co-products, as well as potential impacts from our exploration program. Copper equivalent production is calculated using 2024 long term (real) consensus prices as at June 2024 of US$4.50/lb for copper, US$1,819/oz for gold, US$23/oz for silver and US$64/lb for uranium.
    "

I could not find volume or the 2023 price which were mixed or hidden in the copper volumes when I asked BHP! What is clear is with KAP cannot ramp up, Cameco won't restart some suspended operations until required incentive price and long-term contracts are signed to take the u308!

Happy days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.